Rapid Testing Kits
- Failure to do so will prevent organizations from accessing further testing kits.
NOTE: Rapid testing kits only come in increments of 25
- On September 09, 2021, Health Canada authorized an amendment for a shelf life extension from 12 to 24 months.
- This amendment requires that the manufacturer continue to fulfill all previous conditions, as well as one additional condition specific to this amendment that is highlighted below.
****Tests provided by Alberta Health as part of this program cannot be used to support a Restrictions Exemption Program.*****
- Participants in the rapid screening program cannot supply any documentation to employees regarding test results that will be used for admission/entry to a site/venue or an event that participates in the Restrictions Exemption Program.
- For more clarity, Unvaccinated individuals who wish to enter an organization participating in a Restriction Exemption Program must pay to obtain a negative COVID test through a private vendor or the individual organization may choose to set up their own rapid testing program, at their cost.