Non-Profit Associations and Foundations
COVID - 19
1) We are asking everyone if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 – fever, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing- to please follow the AHS protocol and not come to the Food Bank as we can look at making alternative arrangements.
2) Only 2 people to come into the waiting room at a time.
3) If you need to speak with our Social Workers please contact them either by phone or email.Vivian: 780-459-0599 ext 3 or email@example.com / Katie: 780-459-0599 ext 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Our Volunteer Coordinator/ Income Tax Program Coordinator, Crystal can be reached at 780-459-0599 ext 4 or email@example.com 5)Margaret – Utility Grant – 780-459-0599 ext 5 / Suzan – Executive Director – 780-780-459-0599 Ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Our Cultural Kitchen Program is cancelled until further notice.
Our objective is to assist disadvantaged members of our community to reach or return to a state of independence, personal safety, and improved quality of life and empowerment through nutritional support and facilitating access to the appropriate community-based social agencies.