Retail Specialist –St albert & Edmonton Locations
Freedom Mobile is transforming the Canadian wireless industry by ushering in a new generation of mobile plans that are unmatched by any competitor. We are rapidly increasing our subscriber count and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best mobile operator in the country! Be a part of something truly special and experience why Freedom Mobile is the fastest growing telecom company in Canada!
We believe an inclusive workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and our different perspectives create better solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain valuable sales experience in the wireless industry
- Competitive earning potential with commissions and bonus plans
- Extensive training as part of your on boarding and dedicated resources for continuous learning
- A strong culture of career progression that offers development, growth and internal promotion
- Employee Giving Programs to augment your charitable endeavors and support you in giving back to the community
Being a Retail Specialist:
Our team of Retail Specialists drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers. As a Freedom Mobile Brand Ambassador, you live out our Values to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers and drive continuous sales results. You don’t shy away from a challenge, are goal-orientated and love to be in control of your own destiny. You have excellent verbal communication that allows you to encourage unscripted, organic and engaging conversation with our customers. You love reaching your personal and professional objectives and want to be a part of a team that celebrates success together.
If you are enthusiastic about building connections, excel at exploring sales opportunities with a focus on the customer and love the feeling of achieving a goal, this may be the position for you!
What You Bring:
- High motivated by the opportunity to benefit from scalable income based on your sales results!
- The ability to have an engaging conversation to discover our customer’s needs and deliver a winning solution
- A positive attitude that leads to exceptional customer experience
- Experience working within a fast paced environment where customers can expect prompt and personal service
- Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to your team’s overall success
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills while being adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivated, goal and career oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment that continually evolves to serve our customers better
What We Require:
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Previous experience in the retail or wireless industry is an asset
We are building a team of talented people who wants to connect to a career without limits and help change Canadian wireless. Join us! For more information on Freedom Mobile and to view our other opportunities,
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Job Types- Full time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
Expected start date: 2021-11-22
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per day
- Extended health care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- sales: 2 years (required)