DRAYDEN INSURANCE LTD.
Westlock is currently recruiting for the position of a Part-Time Registry Associate.
• Provide exceptional sales and service to clients
• Understand and adhere to Alberta Registries policies and procedures
• Ensure accuracy in all transactions
• Ensure privacy compliance
• Must be 18 years of age
• College certificate or diploma in administration and/or accounting
• Clear Police Information Check (PIC)
• Must have experience working directly with customers
• Must have cash handling experience
• Strong attention to detail is critical
• Proven ability to navigate, understand and utilize computers applications and systems
• Ability to communicate and deal with change
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a busy environment
Drayden offers a comprehensive training program, career development opportunities and a competitive compensation package.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drayden Insurance Ltd. is an independent insurance brokerage, formed by Albertans in 1965. The partnerships we have formed with our employees and many leading Canadian and International insurance companies are critical to our success.