Full Job Description
Chiropractor - We are looking for an experienced chiropractor who can work well and colloborate in a physiotherapy setting. Work hours are flexible, mix of days and evenings.
As Canada’s largest rehabilitation company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. While physiotherapy remains a core service, Chiropractic is integral in in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries and imbalance.
We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Chiropractor who shares this same philosophy.
- Providing hands-on manual adjustment of the spine to help heal, restore mobility, and reduce pain in muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and joints
- Utilizing treatment approaches such as soft tissue therapy, taping, acupuncture, ultrasound, and home-exercises to help treat headaches, back pain, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark chiropractic programs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration with the provincial College of Chiropractors
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an independent contractor or employee
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLifeFitness discount
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Apply Today! Visit
Mandatory requirement: All Lifemark Health Group employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.