DaVinci Gelato is a family owned business that prides itself in making delicious, homemade gelato; containing all natural ingredients. From its humble beginnings in 2015, to what it has grown to today, we are continually committed to providing excellent service to our valued customers and offering an engaging and positive workplace for our team members.
We now have an exiting opportunity and are looking to expand our family with an eager, hardworking, and very detail oriented Gelato Kitchen Assistant, to join our rapidly growing team.
The ideal candidate would be energetic, enthusiastic, capable of working autonomously, is equally capable of working in a team environment and is seeking full time/long term employment.
As a Gelato Kitchen assistant your job duties & responsibilities include:
- Making fantastic gelato, of course!
- Maintaining a very clean kitchen environment
- Lots of dishwashing and machine cleaning
- Repetitive work
- Weighing ingredients
- Filling up ingredients
- Chopping fruit and preparing sauces etc.
- Keeping food safety protocol
- Kitchen, bakery or culinary experience is a definite asset
- well groomed and clean, as you will be working with food.
- Able to comfortably lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for a long periods of time
- Needs to know / knowledge about food safety and follow food safety protocols
- Good mathematical skills
- Be precise with weighing
- Very motivated and friendly person who fits well with our great team
- Great attitude
- Ensuring consistent and superior quality
Hours of operation are from Monday thru Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
If you feel that you could be the one, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply in person at our location:
12 Rayborn Crescent
St Albert, AB
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Culinary: 1 year (preferred)