Full Job Description
Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse, Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Let’s talk about the Service Manager Position!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- Handle difficult situations and tackle them with the tools that we provide or that you choose to bring to the table
- Table touching, ensuring all guests are receiving that ‘wow’ experience
- Lead, coach, and mentor your team to embrace the Canadian Brewhouse values and culture
- Working closely with your Assistant and General Manager to ensure all ordering and tasks are completed to successfully run the store
- Support yourself and your team to grow to their full potential within our company!
What do you need?
- Passion for people - experience in a supervisor role is necessary, food industry is a perk!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large database of many Brewhouse procedures - including food, drinks, policies, training programs, values, processes, the list goes on!
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
- Flexibility to work long hours (Days and/or Nights)
Benefits to Joining Our Team:
- A company Health Spend Account after 3 months
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - one of our core values, a great experience to volunteer with causes you’re passionate about.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Brew Crew