Cardiff is an 18-hole semi-private golf club located just 12 minutes north of St Albert. Built on one of Alberta's first underground coal mines, its unique setting offers challenges to golfers of all levels. For more information on Cardiff Golf Club please visit www.cardiffgolfclub.ca
We are currently recruiting for the role of Food & Beverage Manager. We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and business-minded individual to lead our food and beverage operation.
The Food & Beverage manager is responsible for the overall operation of the food & beverage department, supervision of staff and the enjoyment of its guests and members. The Food & Beverage Manager will report directly to the General Manager. Duties would include but not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Food and Beverage points of service
- Ensure profitability and efficiency
- Train staff, enforce policies, rules & regulations
- Inventory management including ordering and receiving from multiple suppliers
- Monthly sales reporting and inventory auditing
- Maintain and update training procedures policies
- Attend monthly manager meetings and Board of Directors meetings
-Scheduling of all Food and Beverage departments; and - Prepare and plan for all club and outside event meals
- Pro-Serve Certification and knowledge of local and provincial laws regarding food handling, alcohol serving and licensing
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in food, beverage and service sectors would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of product and labor cost control, purchase ordering and supplier/vendor management
- Strong computer knowledge of excel, word, point of sale, etc.
- Flexible schedule
- Strong leadership skills
Salary and Compensation:
Starting wage and benefits will be based on experience and industry standards.
Resumes can be emailed to: Dallas Cantera General Manager & Head Golf Professional firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: January 27th, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.