Full Job Description
The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
What will be your responsibilities as a Bartender?
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- General bar side duties such as stocking, cleaning, hanging with coworkers - just the usual
- Earn money while hanging out with our guests - who knows, you could meet your next best friends!
- Make orders and provide quality food and drinks for the guests within a timely matter
- Learn and understand the Brewhouse ways - including our training programs, food/drink menus, culture, etc.
- Ensuring all guests come in and have a positive experience, new or returning!
Requirements / What do you need?
- A passion for people
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
- A flexible schedule to meet demands of the restaurant
Some of the benefits of joining The BrewCrew:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are BrewCrew
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team!