Full Job Description
The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities.
Let's talk about the Supervisor Position!
Our kitchens are an opportunity to exhibit your current cooking skills and learn a few more along the way! We don't believe in segregating our line cooks to a single station; it's important that everyone learns every part of our back of house operations so that we can support each other and ensure that when the opportunity comes knocking for growth, you're already set up to grow!
Safety and cleanliness are cornerstones to our food program, and we expect each of our team members to hold them both in high regard and take good care of themselves, their fellow Brew Crew, our guests, and our house.
What will be your responsibilities as a Back of House supervisor?
- Coach, lead, and mentor a team of cooks under direction
- Ensure and maintain a safe, sanitary, and clean work environment at all times
- Work with your leadership team (Kitchen Manager, Regional Chef, and General Manager) to continue personal development and growth of the back of house team
- Prepare and send only top-quality dishes with a Hurry, Don't Rush mentality
High Volume Chef de Partie experience would be considered an asset
- A passion for cooking
- A strong set of leadership skills
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The BrewCrew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Some of the Benefits of Joining The BrewCrew:
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Scholarship program for part-time and full-time students.
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- The opportunity to Support Your Community - a great chance to volunteer with and fundraise for causes you’re passionate about
- Work with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are BrewCrew
- Opportunity to travel Canada as part of our Corporate Training team!