Who are you?
The guest experience at EA is based on one simple idea, to help our guests feel great being them - however, they choose to define it. We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about details, who will personally get to know our guests and create memorable experiences for them at every touch-point. The Guest Experience Concierge is responsible for acting as a key customer service team member. They coordinate client experiences through External Affairs Medical Spa’s communication channels, including email, texts, social media, and phone. With impeccable writing skills and personable phone abilities, your friends and family describe you as a total people person. So if your dream job includes meeting new people and nurturing relationships, we'd love to hear from you!
- Guide client journeys from initial inquiry into the appointment, followed by a post-experience check-in to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Represent External Affairs Medical Spa's guest services as a “digital concierge,” communicating through email, text, social media, and phone while reflecting a professional and customer service-based tone.
- Facilitate bookings, including relevant client details, to ensure optimal in-clinic experiences.
- Track client conversations and appointment bookings to monitor our most effective communication tools and strategies.
- Staying up-to-date with current culture, competitors, influencers, industry, and social media trends and incorporating this information into our communication strategies.
- Bonus points if you are a creative cat who loves participating in brainstorm sessions for marketing-related communications such as campaigns, emails, social media posts, etc.
- Degree or certificate in either Business, Communications, Marketing, Hospitality, or a related discipline to the role from post-secondary education.
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience or of similar relevance.
- Strong customer service, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspaces including Google Calendar, Googles Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Strong knowledge of project management softwares such as Asana.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and critical thinking skills with the ability to work in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment complemented by the capacity to respond effectively under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Customer service: 1 year (required)