Santa is currently looking for dedicated elves to work in the Winter Wonder Forest this holiday season from November 25th, 2021 to January 9th, 2022. Are you looking for a fun way to make extra money this holiday season? This may be for you!
This is seasonal temporary work.
We have 2 daytime shifts from 8 am to 4 pm
Most shifts are from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. daily through the season.
It is preferred you are available for a full shift (1 pm to 11 pm) or a full Half shift (5 pm-11 pm)
Santa wants to remind people being an elf is not for the faint of heart!
As an Elf in the Winter Wonder Forest you need to:
✔️ Work outside in Cold Temperatures
✔️ Smile and be friendly
✔️ Stand for long periods of time
✔️ Have Fun
The Winter Wonder Forest will be held at Longriders RV Park this year:
23136 Secondary Highway 643
Reliable transportation to and from the site daily is a requirement for any of the positions available.
General Information & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Winter Wonder Forest Participants check-in in a timely manner.
- Ensuring areas are safe for Winter Wonder Forest Patrons to cross.
- Break relief
- Maintain Traffic Pylons and Barricades
- Sanding when applicable
- Shoveling when applicable
- Cleaning when applicable
- Set up of the Winter Wonder Forest Grounds
- Watching for emergency situations in the forest
- Any other duties set out by the shift supervisor
- Ticket taking
- Traffic Control
Requirement for this position:
- Need to understand how to work electronic devices such as iPhones and tablets
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to work with others
- Great customer service skills
- Is prepared to work outside in the winter temperatures
- Respectful, Courteous
- Must be willing to be joyful and happy while on-site for participants.
- Abide by ALL Social Distancing and Covid-19 Protocols as outlined in Employee handbook
- Wearing a mask or face covering when around others or indoors
- All employees will be required to attend training. Training Date TBD
- MUST be able to work all holidays ( We are open all season, please do not apply if you are not available all holidays)
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to remain 2 ft apart and wear a mask in areas when distancing is not attainable.
Our staff is required to remain 2 feet apart. Our staff is required to wear a mask at all times except when eating in break rooms.
- Are you available the entire holiday season?
- Do you have reliable transportation? This means being able to get to and from the site for every shift.
- Do you understand this position is outside of Edmonton near Gibbons?
- Are you okay with working for long durations in cold weather?
- Are you willing to follow our Covid-19 Protocols?
- Are you available to work a full shift? Or a half shift?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)