Stumbling Blocks Team Building Seminars
- Business Consultants and Coaches
Barbara May has a lot of experience and first hand information to share about overcoming stumbling blocks at work. She has interviewed business owners on Learning & Job News, hosted Access Television's May We Talk?, and facilitated more than 500 Career and Employment Workshops.
With more than two decades of work experience behind her in fields as diverse as sport and recreation, education, not-for-profit management, entertainment and government, Barbara May brings a uniquely powerful mix of personal stories, humorous examples, and real-world insight to her programs and clients.
At every one of her team building seminars, Barbara shares and teaches her Stumbling Blocks philosophy — the belief that you can get past your stumbling blocks — to help people in the audience understand and embrace her key message: If you get back up, anything is possible.
Stumbling Blocks Programs
Inspiring opening and closing keynote speeches for your upcoming meeting, conference or special event.
Fun, informative and highly interactive team building seminars for everyone from senior managers to emerging leaders and new recruits.
Customized skill building workshops on new ways of solving problems in the workplace such as dealing and communicating with co-workers and bouncing back from mistakes.
- Inspiring opening and closing keynote speeches for your upcoming meeting, conference or special event.
- Fun, informative and highly interactive team building seminars for everyone from senior managers to new recruits.
- Customized skill building workshops on new ways of solving problems in the workplace.
Whom to Contact
- Barbara MayFounder & CEO47 Walden CrescentSt. Albert, AB T8N 3N5Phone: (780) 722-3188